NEW YORK, October 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – BizVibe has added key challenges and trends for nursing facility industry profiles on its platform. The 5,000+ nursing company profiles will now contain over 50 business data points, including a list of potential challenges that are expected to impact market players over the next several years.
One challenge that is highlighted is the shortage of nurses. The growing shortage of nurses around the world is impacting the quality and efficiency of operations throughout the health care system, including hospitals and nursing homes. It also leads to increased staff costs, as establishments have to pay higher salaries to recruit and retain staff. By identifying these challenges, BizVibe helps users analyze which vendors are right for their business, while allowing them to effectively monitor the risk of doing business.
Key information provided to nursing companies
In addition to analyzing the expected impact of key challenges on businesses, BizVibe Business Profiles contain a wealth of high-quality information to help users discover, track, compare and evaluate suppliers or prospects. This information includes:
- Relevance and influence of industry trends and challenges, segmented by region
- Press releases and media coverage referring to key trends and challenges
- Risk score of doing business, segmented by operational, financial, compliance and country risk
- Main competitors of the company at global, regional and national levels
- Names of key business decision makers, including job titles and social profiles
- Company financial data such as annual turnover, profitability ratios and management efficiency
Categories of Nursing Products and Services
BizVibe’s platform provides access to over 10 million business profiles of buyers and suppliers. Companies in over 200 countries are categorized into more than 40,000 product and service categories, each providing detailed information tailored to the needs of sourcing and sales teams around the world. The Nursing Facilities industry group includes more than 5,000 company profiles categorized into multiple product and service categories, enabling customers to identify and connect with potential new business partners in various market segments.
BizVibe for buyers and sellers
BizVibe is a modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting buyers and sellers around the world. Powered by the latest cutting edge solutions, BizVibe is designed to help businesses generate leads, prequalify suppliers, request proposals, and identify global companies. Evaluate companies side-by-side to compare key metrics and initiate productive partnerships.
Buyers use BizVibe to discover suppliers from over 5 million businesses using advanced search filters and comparison tools. Features for buyers include:
- Preselect potential suppliers
- Track and compare companies
- Configure personalized news alerts
- Quickly create and personalize RFIs
Discover the services for buyers of BizVibe: https://www.bizvibe.com/acheteurs
Salespeople can take advantage of BizVibe’s smart business intelligence tools to discover, assess, and connect with prospects in over 300 categories. Features for sellers include:
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Receive personalized lead recommendations
- Analyze and evaluate potential buyers
- Integrate CRMs for efficient data transfer
Discover BizVibe’s sales tools: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe was conceptualized and built by a team based on Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a subsidiary of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units at all three sites. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers around the world and helps sellers target prospects who are in need of their products and / or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and get started for free today.
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]