Founded in 1998, Direct Nursing Services operates successfully as a nursing agency throughout South and West Wales and is a leading provider of agency nurses and healthcare support workers .
Our success begins with a rigorous recruitment process that ensures that each DNS agency employee has the most appropriate, up-to-date and relevant experience for the field in which they wish to practice.
As a local agency, we aim to ensure continuity of staff where possible. We successfully support over 200 clients in South Mid and West Wales, and have a proven track record of finding you the right staff at the last minute.
Our nurses and caregivers enjoy round-the-clock support from our experienced and specialist clinical and recruitment team, and we provide an after-hours service that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. in standard.
Aims and purposes of our organization:
- Direct Nursing Services‘ goal is to provide our clients with experienced and qualified nurses and support workers to provide high quality care.
- To provide prompt first class service to all of our customers.
- To provide highly qualified and professional nurses who are able to complement the service of our customers and assist them in providing the highest standards of patient care.
- Ensure that all nurses provide services in accordance with the standards established by the organization and its regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that services are provided in a flexible, responsive and non-discriminatory manner.
- To ensure that the needs and values of our clients are respected with respect to religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, age, parenthood and disability or impairment.
- Manage and implement an ongoing process of continuous investment and improvement throughout the organization and with particular emphasis on nursing agency selection, recruitment, training and professional development.
Join Direct Nursing Services:
- Would you like to work for one of the most successful nursing agencies in Wales?
- Work around your family commitments and life choices. An agency that can offer you full-time, part-time or only occasional shifts.
- Nursing students can choose to work while studying.
- All agency workers must be authorized to work in the European Economic Community (EEC).
- All qualified nurses must have experience and be registered with the current, unrestricted NMC.